Race Directors’ Workshop
Building Your Race by Building Your Brand
Saturday, March 11, 2017
Temple University Ambler: 580 Meetinghouse Rd
Ambler, Pennsylvania 19002
ON YOUR MARK, GET SET, SUCCEED!
BUILDING YOUR RACE
BY BUILDING YOUR BRAND
· This year’s expert presentations are dedicated entirely to your success! Whether your goal is to build attendance, partner with top-notch sponsors, raise awareness, or raise more money, this workshop delivers exactly what you need, just when you need it!
· Check out these success-driving topics: Race Branding To Win: Taking a Step Ahead in a Crowded Field ** Who Are Today’s Runners? Data-Driven Race Directing ** Who Are Today’s Sponsors? Perfecting the Match Game ** Go Social or Go Home: Modern Social Promo Tools To Share, Interact, and Grow ** Doubling Your Dollars: 5 Places Money is Hidden in Your Event ** Race By The Numbers: 5 Simple Steps To Keep You On Budget ** Expert Panel Q & A ** and MUCH MORE!
· Don’t miss our Special Bonus: Ten Minute Tools: FREE Simple (but powerful) techniques to implement right now!
· Build your network! Socialize and interact with local race directors just like you
· Great location: Temple University Ambler Campus, 500 Meetinghouse Rd, Ambler, PA. Learning Center Building, Room 202, signs posted on campus
· Only $35/person (2nd person only $30)- includes morning refreshments and lunch
Run The Day * Ambler Area Running Club* FundraisingEventsMadeSimple.com* Athlinks