The Rugged Pumpkin Run is a 3K run hosted by Rachel's Helping Hands Cancer Foundation. Sign up and during check-in, you will pick your pick your pumpkin, decorate it if you choose, and then carry it throughout Hellerick's Family Farm's 3K course with finisher obstacles. Running with a pumpkin & performing the obstacles are optional, but encouraged. Lightweight hoodie deadline 10/13/2021 at midnight
- Check-in starts at 7:30 AM. It is recommended to arrive early so you have plenty of time to check-in, to pick your pumpkin, and to decorate as we start promptly at 9 AM.
- Pick your pumpkin & start decorating!
- Race officially kicks off at 9:00 AM.
Multiple Registration Options!
- Sign up a runner
- Sign up a virtual runner or walker - Get all the same perks, we'll ship you the medal and hoodie!
- Just want the hoodie? No problem - Sign up for the hoodie only option, and we'll ship you the gear. You can also pick it up, just let us know!
- Interested in being a spectator & just joining a great cause? Join as a Spectator & just hang out during the race. Includes a hoodie! Come early so you don't miss the show
- Best dressed individual
- 1st Place & 2nd Place Prizes for the best decorated pumpkin chosen from the adults table & kids table, that's right two chances to win from both tables! We want to see all of your decorations.
- All online registrations receive a light-weight hoodie!
- All finishers receive a custom finisher's medal.
- All participants get to sip on Apple Cider at the end of the finish!
- Hellerick's Family Farm farm activities are not included in the registration but can be purchased directly at the farm after the run as you and your family can enjoy the farm's fall festivities.
- Can't run, but want to join? Sign up with our hoodie only option and pick up on race day - Make sure to get here before 8:30a so you can watch the show. Spectators are welcomed!